Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hiatus...

Readers of Young DC PR Pros certainly have noticed that I've been AWOL of late. I will admit, it's been hard keeping this up-to-date.

Executive Biz, the weekly digital magazine for business executives in the Washington D.C. has just launched a blog. I've been helping get that off the ground and I encourage everyone to keep an eye on it. We've got a great line of up speakers for an upcoming Web 2.0 conference in November. My blogging duties at the Executive Biz Blog will likely take up the majority of my web 2.0 focus.

You can catch me there posting with much greater frequency than I ever achieved here.

Though, don't unsubscribe from Young DC PR Pros. I've got a few pieces in the works. I recently spoke with Matt Shaw, Vice President of the Council of PR Firms regarding the recent Google Event and as well as upcoming events. I plan to post on that in the near future.

On a lighter note, I'll leave everyone with a video of one of my favorite things to watch on youtube: news bloopers. I can't get enough of them. There's just something so enjoyable about watching Al Roker lifted off the ground by a hurricane.

(warning: there are a few accidental expletives sprinkled throughout these clips...)

No comments: